Friday, August 05, 2005

Baptist Covenant Theology Conference

Founder's Ministries will sponsor an upcoming conference on Baptist Covenant Theology. The Southern Baptist Founder's Conference Southwest will be held from September 22-24, 2005 at Heritage Baptist Church in Mansfield, TX. The two main speakers will be Dr. Fred Malone and Dr. Jim Renihan. Here are some of the topics (click here for the schedule): The Hermeneutics of Baptist Covenant Theology Our Covenant-Keeping God The Founders of the SBC and Covenant Theology The New Covenant Baptism This should be a wonderful conference. Of course, I will not be able to attend, but I look forward to listening to the tapes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate that I'm going to miss this. I rarely purchase tapes from a whole conference, but this will be well-worth the cost. I'm so glad these men are doing this topic.