Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Categorical Errors

Much Thanks to David Price - I am in the process of putting in categories into this blog. I have thought about leaving blogger many times mainly because I wanted the option to categorize but if this works I may prolong my stay. Obviously I have yet to work out all the kinks. My problem lies somewhere in Firefox - I cannot seem to get my quick edit link along with my del.icio.us link to work in order to correctly post the categories. It works on my laptop but not on my desktop. I have fiddled with (I believe) all my security and content setting but cannot find the discrepancy. Any ideas anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use firefox, and it all worked out ok. I'm not sure what the problem is...

Anonymous said...

Set up a domain (use Linux) download WordPress & don't look back.

Let me know if you do and I'll add your entry to the Great Blogger Exodus Roll of 2006!

Good luck & let me know if I can provide (modest) technical help.