Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Boiling Blood

Some blogs I read just to get my blood pressure up. Some are provocative helping you to think about complex issues and others are just down right frustrating. Here are some blog posts that have been provoking my thoughts/anger lately. Scot McKnight, the self-professed pacifist, has written a post on the death penalty which has provoked many, not just myself. I wish I had more time to work out in writing my own thoughts. Maybe someday. Needless to say for the most part I disagree with McKnight. Another blood boiling moment was evoked by emergent. They emergent movement, conversation or whatever it is called will be meeting with some postmodern Jewish leaders for ecumenical dialogue. No suprise there. It was only a matter of time. Well I am starting to get bothered again just writing this so that is enough for now. I thought I would share the maddening madness.

No comments: